We at Venuescape are looking to expand into Penang and we’d like to hear from anyone who thinks they could be our next Content & Social Media Executive.
The successful candidate will be someone who is passionate and someone who is able to produce quality content. We need someone who is always tweeting, creating posts and sharing interesting information. You should know your way around Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and be able to produce interesting, entertaining blog posts. You need good standard of written English and the ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally.
Some experience of WordPress would be beneficial. The position is perfect for anyone looking to get their foot on the first rung of the ladder into a career in digital marketing or content writing.
If you would like to work with us email email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter to apply for the role.
- Assist the Content Manager in managing all aspects of clients’ online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the business and its clients
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
- Responding to social media enquiries
- Produce reports and present social media insights
- Experience with WordPress
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms
- Photoshop and AI knowledge would be a bonus
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Eager to learn about all aspects of digital marketing
- Have interest in the Events industry